Petrol prices on the rise....sigh!

Friday, June 6, 2008

It was my exam week and on Wednesday I had a killer subject paper (strength of material) from 11.00a.m to 1.00p.m….after the paper a bunch of us went for lunch together and then went back home….As soon as I reached back home n changed my bed called me….hehe….At 6 ‘o’ clock I woke up and wanted to start studying for the next days another killer subject (fluid mechanics) from 8.30a.m to 10.30a.m…then my parents, brother n sister came back from work n suddenly all were talking about petrol price and I was lost….suddenly my mother called me and I saw her credit card in her hand…..=.=”…she asked me to go and pour petrol for her car….i saw the time and it was 6.30p.m….i told her “no need ler, nw you pour also later you still have to pour with the new price” as I was supposed to be in my friends house at 7.30p.m….then she started….so without wasting any time I quickly went to have a shower and went to the nearest petrol station ( not the one we usually go to)…then I asked my dad weather he knows about it as he was sleeping…he took it easy he said “nw how much can we pour…we still have to pay more the next time tough, so no need to waste time queuing up, summore yesterday I poured RM50 already” and continued sleeping….

As I reached there I was kinda shock….At 6 they announced that prices of petrol going up n so fast people start to queue up already….

at 6.40p.m

I was quite far from the petrol station in the queue and after a while I saw my brother 5 cars away behind me and abt 10 mins later my sis pula very far behind…then she called me n I asked her to take the third lane and she came beside me…pity those people queuing up….hehe….while she was entering the entrance to the station, she was avoiding a car beside her n her car pula kena the culvard…..sigh…. luckily it was just a lil dent n scratches on the body and the rim...

at 7.00p.m
at 7.10p.m
at 7.20p.m
finally @7.30p.m

Finally after waiting in the queue for almost an hour it was my turn d…there I saw ppl with Mercedes filling up petrol in mineral water bottles….hehe….after pouring I quickly rushed back to have my dinner n went to my friends house…the next day while we were goin to college it was so nice to drive THE ROAD WAS EMPTY…..belive me….and we also saw few ppl on bicycles….swt”….Next thing will be the prices of electricity, food, sundries and etc will just rise just because of the petrol prices….

2 comments:

Syafiqah said...

nice 1st post yo! The price really burns a hole in your pocket. What the hell were the goverment thinking?

drag0nslayer said...

dunno le....:-p....soon ppl gonna start usin bullock cart....lol....