A 4d 3n trip to KL!...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008


Friday 27
th June 2008

Woke up, had breakfast. Started checking the car and loading the luggage

Left the house, went to Jusco to buy some thing from Giordano, then had lunch and finally we left at 1.30p.m…I was driving slow (on the way I was thinking about my results) then after about 3 hours later we reached Subang and it was already about 4.30p.m and the jam started but it wasn’t so bad yet, then reached my sister’s house and then washed up and unloaded the luggage, then my sister ask me to take her to guardian pulak, then came back home and I terslept a while d while waiting for my brother in law to reach home. By the time he reached it was already 7.00p.m then he got dressed and we went for dinner to his parents house (my sister’s in-laws house) and while we were having dinner one of my friend sms-ed me asking “Result kuar dah?”and I replied haven’t!...then when we got back home I asked permission to use my sisters pc and really it has been out and at that moment I was kinda scared if I were to fail any subjects esp. those killer subjects, and thank god I did better than the other semesters….I could not belive it…then I started calling my friends (it was nearly 1.00a.m) and managed to contact only 2 of them, so 1 of them got slightly higher than me and the other failed his fluid mechanics (pity him) then that night I could not sleep maybe it’s a new place or maybe its not my sleeping time yet, so I smsed a few friends and there was no reply…=.=”…


Saturday 28thJune 2008

Woke up at 8.00a.m (how not to rain) haha….

Went out to have breakfast at Lotus Restaurant, then after that my sis went to get some stuff for the kitchen and we went home after that and got ready for our “marathon”….first we went to Sungai Wang Plaza and it started raining heavily…..(dun blame me k)hehe….then we went back home and had lunch,after that we went to Mid Valley and The Gardens….Me and my brother in law went to the it section and the others went 2 look for shoes etc..and when I saw shops closing and when I look at the time it was already 10.30p.m then we just had our dinner at Amarin Heavently Thai (My Bangkok) and by the time we finish our dinner it was already about 12.00am, then when we went back we had our bath and talked a little stories and went to bed, this time I tidur mati cause was tired walking around d….hehe….


Sunday 29thJune 2008

Woke up a bit later about 9.30a.m then had breakfast and got ready and went to the digital mall with my sister and my brother in law, we were there bout almost 2 hours looking for the external hard disk that I wanted (Western Digital Passport 160GB) and guess what?...My brother in law and my sis bought for me that as a present….yeah!....Thank you man!....then I bought a pair of earphones and when I went back home and tried out the earphone the sound was really nice so I decided of getting more of it on Monday before we leave back 2 Ipoh….After Digital Mall we went back home and got ready and we all went to visit my uncle in Damansara, we were there bout an hour plus…After that we went to The Curve and had lunch at Little Penang Café and we also went to Cineleisure….We were not long there as we had to go to my sister’s in laws house for tea….After tea we went for a round in KL and we had dinner somewhere nearby their house and it was already 11.00p.m and most of the stalls have closed….While waiting for the order I saw a house and it was written Very Strong Old Peoples Club V.S.O.P….lol….really funny!....then after that we went back home as my brother in law was working the next day and moreover he wans to watch the finals of the Euro…..this time again I tidur mati…lol…But when I woke up I saw the TV a while and I saw a 1-0 score and then I went to bed again….hahaha….


the external hard disk which i got

the earphones i bought (at first i bought a pair only, then as the sound was good the next day i went and bought another 2 pair) hehe


Monday 30th June 2008

Woke up again at 8.00am and had breakfast before my brother in law went to work,

After he went to work we got ready and went out nearby coz ma sister wanted to buy some stuff from Sinma and I went to digital mall again….hehe….Then after that we went back home and she showed us some photos of her in Dubai and UK....After that we started packing our things back….=.=”….we finally left at 1.00pm and we stopped at Restoran jejantas to buy Burger King and had our lunch there….keke….then while we were there suddenly it rained heavily but I still drove back, I could hardly see the road but I was driving slow….then suddenly at a part it was totally dry and the sun was shining at my eyes bright and again I could hardly see the road….=.=”….then at a part I felt sleepy already but I still kept awake by eating my Halls…hehe…finally reached at Tapah stop and I went to refresh my self and reached ipoh at about 6.00p.m, I straight took my shower and went to bed….woke up at 9.00p.m and had dinner….huhu…..

0 comments: