July 2nd 2008

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today I woke up at 12.30p.m….keke….then had breakfast and then watched a documentary till 2.00p.m then wanted to go out and buy food for lunch, when I wanted to start the car it could not start (the battery was dead) =.=”….then I walked to the nearby restaurant and bought some food back….after having lunch I removed the battery from the car and kept at home, at 5.00p.m when my brother came back from work I went out with hin to go look for a new battery and managed to get it….hehe…. then after replacing the battery I went to the petrol station 2 pump air into the tires coz I didn’t use the car since I went to Teluk Batik….keke….then came back and had my bath and played with my puppy a while before having dinner


me playing with my puppy ( everyone was schocked that she could stand that long)



Then after that watched news while having my dinner ( like to see those jokers arguing in parliament ) lolzzz…..then after news im online doing my routine thing till midnight….swt”….didnt do much today!.....becoming more lazier day by day… :-p… ~


0 comments: