After 3 weeks here in perlis since I went back during merdeka lot of things happened…..Quizzes, assignmentzz, and many others….=.=”….I will be going back this week :-p…..on a very special day, Friday 18 september2009…hehe….bus will be at 3.00p.m and might reach ipoh at 8.30p.m then rest…..Will be working on Saturday and then Sunday and Monday will be at Taiping cz my uncle is having open house…..lucky holidays 1 week, after that can rest and run some errands before I come back again….sigh….till then now,will update later when i get back....ciao~
18th september 2009
An evening view frm my room
swimming pool ~






2 comments:
Pleased to know that you are now back to studying. Your months of working and interaction with people would be an asset worth remembering. Study hard and always consider your time at the polytechnic as an opportunity to realise your potential.
Yes sir...thank you for your comment....:-p
Post a Comment