Finally examz are all over n the mind is empty, the only thing in our mind is to organize a barbecue before everyone balik kampung.So after the last paper we did an announcement in class and those people who r able to come paid Rm10 each. After collecting about Rm200, that night me and ma fwenz (me, choo, farith and his sis) went to Tesco to buy the stuffs for the barbecue night. We managed to buy almost everything that night itself.
The next morning me and my other 3 friends (me, choo, farith, rumesh) were supposed to go n clean the house where the barbecue was supposed to be. So we started the cleaning about 11.30a.m and it lasted till about 3.00p.m….We were all already hungry and sleepy, so my friend (choo) asked me to drive his car as he was too sleepy already. Then from ampang I drove all the way to bercham as we taught of eating at the food court there, near my friends (rumesh) house, from far we could see that the chairs all stacked high up and as I drove closer it was closed for renovation works….swt”…then we patah balik to somewhere near my friends (rumesh) house n just had whatever the restaurant had at 3.30p.m (no choice)..Then we went to his house to transfer sum stuff….There in rumesh house ma friend had slept off d….lolzz….Then I looked at the time n its going 2 be almost 4.30p.m n my friend has 2 go back 2 ampang about 6.00p.m to help set up everything. So he could not get any sleep in between, he has just got enough time to shower and buy some stuff…when I reached home I quickly on my computer and started transferring songs to play for the night, if not the night would be silent….hehe…..by the time I transfer the songs it was already about 6 something…then I rested a while (didn’t sleep) then went n showered and took ma car there...before I reached there ma classmate calling me d asking where am I….I reached there about 7.10 n I saw that they just lighted up the charcoal and there were only 6 people yet (including me)….then last minute we went to got butter and cordial juice, just incase the carbonated drinks were not enough….
At 7.30 we started the barbecue….the sausages took a fast time to get cook but we were already sweating to get the chicken cook….loll….it took so long for the chicken to get cook….then the others started to come at bout 8 something after prayers n our chicken was still on the fire….=.=”….every one had fun and cracked some jokes there, that would be the last time we are goin to meet them…
The barbecue lasted about almost midnight, but I couldn’t stay long coz was too sleepy and tired of being the cook there for quite sum time….:-p and I had 2 send rumesh back home….then all of them wanted the pictures, so I came back and uploaded them into my friendster as quick as I could, and I only slept at 3.00a.m and today morning we were supposed to go to bank so had 2 wake up early again….swt”…..btw here some shots at the barbecue night






0 comments:
Post a Comment