As the days passes by itz time 4 ma 1st sem finals d after 6 months of lecture…Semester 1 I was a lil relax as when finalz was approaching the lecturers gave us tips 4 finalz, so I just studied that last minute as usual….and after a month of holidays the result was released n I got 3.26….m happy wif it….
Then I registered 4 sem 2 the following week, this time the subject was a lil tough compared to sem 1….and I was still in da relax mood and as usual when final was approaching I started last minute studying taught will get tips like da sem before but sadly did not get ANY….n had 2 study almost every thing….and when ma finalz started ma aunt pula got diagnosed wif cancer n ma mum was waiting 4 me 2 finish ma examz 2 go 2 penang 2 visit her n spend time wif her…..so the following day after ma last paper ma mum received a call saying that ma aunt was serious….the next day we went straight to the hosp without any clothes as we were not deciding 2 stay back….sadly tat particular late evening she passed away….it was like she’s just waiting 4 us…..then I stayed there for 2 weeks….n it was really bored….no internet, cant watch TV, cant hear radio….swt”….suddenly ma fwen calls me n ask me 2 check his resultz for him, n I told him tat result haven’t come out yet, den he said tat results out early d…..I was like bit scared tat moment….I quickly called my fwen n ask him check for me n I got a good news tat ma pointer was 3.27….lol….increased 0.01….=.=”
So now I can proceed to semester 3, which was Industrial Training….this sem was a real relaxing sem coz there was no examz n its like a working life person….hehe….but at the end of this sem we had 2 go 4 an interview once we get back to poli….n I got excellent….:-p….






0 comments:
Post a Comment