Once again I am back to college after completing my 5th semester and a short semester break holidays and after playing with the new pups, this time I got a room on the 2nd floor at the 3rd block which is nearer to the lecture rooms. This semester will be a killer semester for most of my classmates whereby they have to complete the final project of their own assigned group plus with 4 killer subjects which is all mathematics….=.=”….Although classes are not that stressed but the subjects are!....The worst part is that since I came back here it didn’t even rain once….sigh…..so u can imagine how hot is it especially in my room, so what I usually do is I sit in my friends room which is opposite my room which is more cooler…..hahahaha….
Pups!...Black gave away d
Next week is Chinese new year already and I still haven’t got my ticket back to ipoh, the newspapers published that tickets have been sold out…Have to go n check it out…..The sad part is I only have holiday till Tuesday and it will be my traveling day back while some other people are having a week of holidays :-p…..This holidays I cant do much in ipoh =.= cant go for muvee, cant go for makan, cant go n lepak , cant go to work & etc coz I have to be in KL……will be really exhausted once im back…..so the conclusion is there will be no angpows this CNY to be added to my collections!....huhuhu…..
Owh yea I just got my internet wi-fi modem yesterday from telecoms since I applied on the 23rd of December last year since my earlier wi-fi modem fried…=.=”…. It takes a year to get a free modem…..hahahaha…..but when I get back I still have to go n buy another modem coz the free modem only able to connect to a PC/laptop via LAN cable in nother words it only has 1 LAN port behind it and I have 2 PC’s at home….lolzzz….
New Modem (to be kept as spare)lol
Today my friend went to town to get our tickets to go back during this coming Chinese New Year holidays and guess what, tickets sold out!.....=.=” lucky I could get a ticket to come back to perlis on Tuesday and that also the back seat….So now I have to figure it out how to get back…..^.^ Till then ma entry for this time Catch back some time later adiozz....:-p
Pups!...Black gave away dNext week is Chinese new year already and I still haven’t got my ticket back to ipoh, the newspapers published that tickets have been sold out…Have to go n check it out…..The sad part is I only have holiday till Tuesday and it will be my traveling day back while some other people are having a week of holidays :-p…..This holidays I cant do much in ipoh =.= cant go for muvee, cant go for makan, cant go n lepak , cant go to work & etc coz I have to be in KL……will be really exhausted once im back…..so the conclusion is there will be no angpows this CNY to be added to my collections!....huhuhu…..
Owh yea I just got my internet wi-fi modem yesterday from telecoms since I applied on the 23rd of December last year since my earlier wi-fi modem fried…=.=”…. It takes a year to get a free modem…..hahahaha…..but when I get back I still have to go n buy another modem coz the free modem only able to connect to a PC/laptop via LAN cable in nother words it only has 1 LAN port behind it and I have 2 PC’s at home….lolzzz….
New Modem (to be kept as spare)lolToday my friend went to town to get our tickets to go back during this coming Chinese New Year holidays and guess what, tickets sold out!.....=.=” lucky I could get a ticket to come back to perlis on Tuesday and that also the back seat….So now I have to figure it out how to get back…..^.^ Till then ma entry for this time Catch back some time later adiozz....:-p






0 comments:
Post a Comment