Holidayzz

Sunday, February 7, 2010



Am back here once again…:-p…Finally managed to get a ticket back to ipoh after almost a week but this time it’s a train….almost 9 hours journey but no other choice….Thursday and Friday classes have been replaced so I will be leavin after my last class on Wednesday @ 6.00pm and scheduled to reach ipoh @ 3.00am….huhuhuhu….Mom n sis wont be there to fetch me as they will be in kl n I don’t think my brother will come n fetch me….So just now I called up my friend n he say he can fetch me….lolzz….pity him….So on thursday I will be in hanging around in Ipoh and maybe on Friday I will be leavin for K.L to ma sister’s place till Sunday and back to Ipoh on Monday thereafter on Tuesday have to leave for perlis back @ 9.00am bus….lucky had ticket and that also right at the back…Train ticket was RM40 so I hope it will be as good as the price as I took with a bed…..:-D…..shall take some pictures n post it on my next post here….

-Ticket back-

Till then
Signing off

0 comments: